8.20.2007

Tag...you're it!

Apparently, there is a HUGE blog tag going on and here is how it goes: I write 8 quirky things about myself and then you write 8 things about you on your blog and then post the link to your blog in my comments. So here goes...


1. I can't work on the computer when someone is sitting behind me.


2. I wanted to be a stunt woman when I grew up.


3. I ended up with a Radiologic Technology degree with a specialty in Mammography(pretty much the polar opposite of a stunt woman!!)


4. Learning how to surf is number one on my list of things to do before I turn 40!


5. I once drove my car inside Smith's grocery store on a dare.


6. I LOVE to go snowboarding all by myself!


7. I have a cat named Astronaut Jones and have an entire gallery wall in my home dedicated to him!.


8. I am extremely claustrophobic!


9. My oldest child will have his drivers license in 8 months and I am actually exited about it!


10. I have two half-brothers from my mother, with 3 separate dads and two half- sisters from my father, with 3 separate mothers......What?