7.10.2008

Palisades Cabin trip 08


I had to post this scrapbook layout from our 2007 cabin trip
first because I am so proud of myself for finishing it! Here are
many pictures from our cabin trip this year. There will be a lot
of my daughter Avery because she is the only one who will let me
take any pictures!









Wren and Dillon catching some air. Notice that the lake is
GLASS and was like this for pretty much the whole time!!!
My knee is doing much better and I totally would have skied
if I didn't have a wedding this weekend!



Avery jumping off the bridge at Mccoy creek. The Palisades
is about 23 miles long and it rose about 3 feet while we were
there! The rest of these pictures were taken with my new
waterproof point and shoot.

I insisted that we run the Snake river this time. We booked
a reservation through Mad River and we all had a blast!!



The river was running SO high. This is a rapid called
Lunch Counter.







For the cute couple from Sweden.







For the cute family from Minnesota.