10.07.2008


Sometimes I can't help but feel a tiny bit guilty for abandoning my former career as a mammographer, but taking pictures of cute little babies and kids is a LOT more fun than taking pictures of boobs! So I can feel a little less guilt, I am going to preach to you for a minute! Ladies PLEASE get a YEARLY mammogram!! If you have a family history of breast cancer you should start getting mammograms at age 35. If not you can start at 40. You should be doing monthly self breast examinations as well as a yearly breast exam by your doctor. My niece Melissa makes these shirts and also has some darling cards in her etsy shop! My computer is still out of commission and I am using my mac laptop when I am used to my pc desktop! Clients please bear with me until I can get up and running again!