2.06.2009



This is a hands-on, shooting workshop designed for the intermediate to advanced.
*Beginners, if you are comfortable with changing your iso, aperture and shutter settings then you will be fine! I will teach you all of my fancy shooting tricks and demonstrate my relaxed shooting style. Then, you will shoot right along side me on models ranging from babies to brides! If you want some fabulous shots for your portfolios, then this is the place to be! I will briefly show you what I do in post processing, but will not be teaching you how to use photoshop. You will also receive a workbook containing my work flow process, vendor list, business tips, favorite actions, shooting tips and marketing ideas! I will also allow time for Q and A!

The workshop is limited to 15 people.


You may pay through paypal to hold your spot! If you are unable to pay with paypal, contact me for arrangements. Class fees are non-refundable.