3.05.2010


Today's favorite is this Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag that I got for my new camera bag that I got at Little Cherry blossoms!

The reasons I love this bag:

~It holds my camera body with my 85mm lens attached, my 45mm tilt shift, 24mm, 50mm,all lens hoods,flash, video light, batteries, memory cards, lens cleaning tools, wallet, cell phone, business cards, lip gloss AND it still zips closed!!!
~it has a stiff, plastic-like fabric that can easily wipe clean.
~It stands on it's own
~it fits comfortably over my shoulder
~ I can swap lenses super fast and easy because there is no flap covering the opening.
~There are 8 divided pockets inside the bag, a large pocket on the front and back side and two zippered pockets on the sides.
~ It's a lot less than a lot of the new camera bags out there.

It comes with a diaper changing pad that I folded in half and put on the bottom for padding. I also added a shoulder pad to the strap.
*pardon the crappy pictures, my house is super dark this morning!