5.11.2010

Spencer and Rachel~engaged

Yes, this is my cute niece that models for me all the time and now I will have a ridiculously good looking new nephew to model for me too! Jk Spencer! I just had to get a few of rachel in my new vintage wedding dress too-I just love it so much!

What a fun and crazy shoot! My friend Lori styled the set for me. It was insane! We had an entire outdoor living room complete with an over sized antique bird cage(which I had planned on buying until Lori swooped in and bought it for her daughter's bedroom)! She did try to make it up to me by bringing it to the shoot, although I still haven't quite forgiven her! We also had to use her baby lamb for one more shoot before she got too big!
I am excited to announce that Lori has teamed up with me to start offering "simply styled" photo styling!
Lori has more cool stuff than anybody I know!
Her services Range from $50-200and there are three options are available:

1) After a phone consultation, you can bring a suitcase (or more) per
person of items to shoot 1/2 hour early and she will style for the shoot.

2) She will go to your house and put together outfits from your closets.

3) She will shop with you and dress you from Hat to Boot (or stiletto,
whichever the case may be).

She is also available for props and furniture depending on location and theme
of the shoot.
Simply-Styled by Lori Jones
Contact Info: lori@simply-edgy.com