5.04.2011

I've been [Framed]

A couple of months ago, the [Framed] crew asked me to travel to Horse Shoe Bend, Idaho to shoot Joanie and Heather of the Krazy Coupon Lady for an episode! I wanted to take these two moms and turn them into 1950's glamorous models, so I enlisted the help of my insanely talented friends Michelle Boucher and Paula Dahlberg and this is what we came up with!
I absolutely ADORE these kind of concept shoots and collaborating with such amazing talent!  I had so much fun and met some amazing new friends!  Thank you [Framed] for this wonderful opportunity!
You can see my episode HERE!  I SOOOO do not belong on the other side of the camera and am actually a little depressed after watching myself, so if you want to leave a nice comment on the [Framed] website, or maybe bring me some chocolate or something that would be great:)
A couple of behind the scenes of Paula, Michelle and the [Framed] host Melissa!