6.05.2011

Derek and Tara~married

I love me some Derek and Tara! They know how to plan a wedding too! They came out of the Temple around 6PM, then they had a small sit down dinner at the beautiful Lejardine in Sandy. Simple.Elegant.Understated.


While I was waiting for Derek and Tara to come out, I took a walk around the Temple grounds and tried to really think about how I could get some unique images. I have shot so many weddings there, I feel like I get into a routine and take the same shots over and over again.  As I was thinking about all the different shots I wanted to try, I thought it could be a really cool mini workshop.  I have a bunch of little tricks for shooting Temple weddings and thought it would be fun to get a bride/groom model and shoot at the Salt Lake temple one evening and I could share my favorite spots, angles, etc. 

If this is something you would be interested in, please leave me a comment or send me an email and I'll see if we can throw something together!